|East Coast Premiere|
|Cast: ||Ágúst Örn B. Wigum,
Einar Jóhann Valsson, Valdimar Örn Flygenring,
Unnur Ösp Stefánsdóttir|
|Crew: ||Producer: Anton Máni Svansson, Guđmundur Arnar Guđmundsson
- Co-Producer: Darin Mailand-Mercado, Jacob Oliver Krarup, Rúnar Rúnarsson
- Cinematography: Gunnar Auđunn Jóhannsson
- Editor: Anders Skov
- Gaffer: Geir Magnússon
- Production Design: Júlía Embla Katrínardóttir
- Costume Design: Helga Rós V. Hannam
- Sound Design: Gunnar Óskarsson
The film shows a pure love story between two brothers who live in a remote Icelandic fjord with their parents.When the younger brother a little boy witnesses a life or death moment involving his big brother it sets in motion the possibility of either a great tragedy or a turning point to better times in the brothers' lives.
about the director
Gudmundur Arnar Gudmundsson was born in Reykjavik, Iceland in 1982. He has a Fine Arts Degree from the Icelandic Art Academy and studied screenwriting in Denmark. He now works as a filmmaker and a part time teacher in screenwriting, directing and video art.