COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Brooklyn Film Festival is following all the required COVID-19 health and safety protocols including the NY State Department of Health guidelines. BFF will update the protocols to reflect the most current standards.
CAPACITIES & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Capacities will be reduced at our venue following NY State Department of Health guidelines
- Social distancing will be required and enforced at all times within our venue
- Audience seating arrangement ensures every guest will be seated at least six feet from other guests.
- We have arranged seating in two distinct areas. One for singles and one for couples. In both areas each seat or each couple of seats will be six feet away from the surrounding seat(s).
CONTACTLESS TICKETING AND REDUCED CONTACT
- All passes and tickets are available online only. There will be no exchange of cash at our venue.
- Venue team will check guests’ mobile phones or printed passes/tickets
STAFF HEALTH SCREENING
- There will be consistent staff daily check-in, including health screening at the venue
- Proper use of masks and, when necessary, gloves will be used.
ONSITE VENUE PROTOCOLS
- Sanitizing and disinfecting high touch surfaces, contact points, and guest areas will be ongoing during operational hours
- Complete venue sanitizing will be conducted at the opening and closing of each day
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the venue. Hand sanitizer contains a minimum of 60% alcohol
- You will be required to check in at the box office for a temperature check. If you have a fever, you will be denied entry and we will credit your tickets for another visit.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask at all times. Masks must cover your nose and mouth and remain on in all areas of the venue, including restrooms, public spaces, and theater
- All guests will be required to provide necessary information for contact tracing purposes
- Guests are expected to comply with all laws, rules and regulations, as well as any BFF and/or venue safety guidelines, and to act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
GUEST HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- All passes and tickets can be purchased online only. There will be no onsite box office at the venue
- Venue team will scan customers’ mobile phones or printed passes/tickets
- Ticket scanners will be sanitized regularly and only handled by venue staff
- BFF merchandise stations will only accept cashless payment options