COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Brooklyn Film Festival is following all the required COVID-19 health and safety protocols including the NY State Department of Health guidelines. BFF will update the protocols to reflect the most current standards.
That said, BFF strongly suggests to carry proof of vaccination(s) at all times and reserves the right to view the vaccination card if dimmed appropriate (i.e. the client is heavily coughing).
Wearing the mask at all times while in the theater is a must. Wearing the mask at our venue’s bar space is optional, but recommended.
- Use of masks at all times within the venues are mandatory.
ONSITE VENUE PROTOCOLS
- Sanitizing and disinfecting high touch surfaces, contact points, and guest areas will be ongoing during operational hours
- Complete venue sanitizing will be conducted at the opening and closing of each day
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the venue. Hand sanitizer contains a minimum of 60% alcohol
- You may be asked to have your temperature checked. If you have a fever, you will be denied entry and we will refund you or credit your ticket(s) for another visit.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask at all times. Masks must cover your nose and mouth and remain on in all areas of the venue, including public spaces and theater
- All guests will be required to provide necessary information for contact tracing purposes
- Guests are expected to comply with all laws, rules and regulations, as well as any BFF and/or venue safety guidelines, and to act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
GUEST HEALTH ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- All passes and tickets can be purchased online (recommended) or at the venue.